Podcast: You can listen to this episode and download it’s mp3 from my podcast for free: Click Here!
The perceived gap between spirit and success, wealth/money and God, is closing. It was back in 2012 that you first saw Oprah sit in meditation in Iowa, practicing TM—transcendental meditation. In 2014 hip-hop clothing and music mogul Russell Simmons revealed and attributed his success to meditation in his book, Success Through Stillness.
This is significant, because there are universal laws governing the invisible aspect of life that we live in. When you’re ready to stop working hard, it will become imperative that you know these laws, how to access them and leverage them for phenomenal success in your life and your business.
Many of you may find that you are generally familiar with, for example, the Law of Attraction, but not the Law of Sufficiency or of Allowing. You may be aware of “energy,” but not necessarily HOW energy has become the number-one practice for phenomenal success. You may have even read books or listened to audios, but have not yet integrated these practices into your daily life.
Wherever you are on the continuum, these 5 practices are proven, powerful spiritual practices for success.
- Meditation. This is by far the practice that offers exponential results, when practiced consistently. Such as deep joy, sense of connectedness, the power of stillness, creativity on steroids, increased attention to loved ones, good sleep, and greater impact with less effort.
- Following your gut. Have you ever heard of a time that following your intuition was wrong? I haven’t. This is up-to-the-minute guidance from Source.
- Setting your intention. The invisible power/energy/force in back of setting clear, concise intentions cannot be captured, except to say that when you craft a clear intention, the universe will respond.
- Appreciation. A notch above gratitude is the powerful and proven practice of expressing appreciation, aka love, acknowledgment, and admiration for e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.
- Being conscious. When you are totally present in the here and now (rather than on automatic pilot), you are awake, aware, and most importantly, aligned with the universe. Being conscious positions you to receive ideas, solutions, answers, and so much more.
Over the last 25+ years, meditation has been all the above and more for me. You are invited to jump-start your practices and grab your complimentary Guided Meditation audio at www.spiritandriches.com/gift.